These Terms and Conditions apply to all orders for ARCKIT Products placed by you with ARCKIT. These Terms and Conditions apply to all customers.
- Once you have ordered and paid for your goods, you will receive an e-mail confirming payment receipt, the order and delivery information. We cannot guarantee that all the ordered goods are available in our inventory at all times but we will ship these as soon as possible. Your pricing information will be included on your order receipt email.
- You should print or save a copy of these Conditions, your payment information and shipping confirmation e-mail, in case you need to contact us with any questions about your order. If you notice that any of the information emailed to you is incorrect please contact us immediately.
- All prices are stated inclusive of all applicable taxes. VAT will be assessed where applicable. We don’t offer VAT refunds for orders placed online on ARCKIT.com/shop or over the phone. You are responsible for any and all taxes (including Value Added Taxes), fees, customs duties, tariffs, and other charges (including shipping charges) associated with your order and ARCKIT will not be liable in any circumstances for same. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
- The price applicable is the price set out next to the product in question on the website on the date of ordering. While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund. Delivery costs will be as stipulated in your order confirmation email and will be added to all orders.
- We make every effort to portray ARCKIT products accurately on our website, but slight variations may occur. The reproduction of colours is as accurate as photographic and publishing processes will allow. Please note there may be variations in colours dependant on the calibration and settings of individual screens. ARCKIT makes reservations for any typing errors which may occur on this website.
- We accept payment by Mastercard, Maestro, Visa & Visa Debit. Your credit/debit card will be pre-authorised for payment at the time of ordering. As part of this authorization process, your bank will place a hold on your account for the purchase amount of the order. The hold will be removed after a number of days determined by your banking institution. You will not be charged for the items until they have been shipped. Our payment system is based on the SSL standard, which means that your information submitted in connection with the payment transaction is protected by encryption.
- ARCKIT makes every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescales; however delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors.
- If the goods delivered are not what you ordered, or are of incorrect quantity, or are damaged or defective, please return them to us in accordance with our Returns Policy.
- These Terms and Conditions be governed by Irish Law and all disputes will be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.
- Should any part of these Terms and Conditions be deemed unlawful and invalid and thus not enforceable, this will not affect the validity and enforcement of the remainder of the Terms and Conditions.
We fully respect your right to privacy, and will not collect or publish any personal information about you through this website without your clear permission. Any personal information which you volunteer to us will be treated with the highest standards of security and confidentiality, strictly in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
This policy applies to our processing of personal data (any information that may be used to identify a physical person, and any other information associated therewith) collected by MBM Building Systems Ltd. through any means, actively as well as passively, online as well as offline, from persons located anywhere in the world. If you have any questions regarding our processing of personal data, please contact us at:
MBM Building Systems Ltd. 17 Clyde Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4, Ireland
- We will only collect personal data for specific and specified purposes and will not collect personal data beyond what is necessary to accomplish same.
- We will apply high technical standards to make our processing of personal data secure
- Requests for amendments of personal data will be accepted and will seek to verify and/or update personal data periodically,
- Save as stated otherwise herein or with your prior consent:
We will not use personal data for purposes other than that for which it was collected;
We will not transfer personal data to third parties or across borders; and
We will not store personal data in identifiable form longer than is necessary to accomplish its purpose, or as is required by law.
We may need to change this policy from time to time. If policy changes are made, which would materially and adversely affect the privacy of individuals to whom this policy applies, we will endeavour to give prior notice of such changes.
We process personal data in order to improve and facilitate our offerings and services to you. We do purchase supplementary data from public sources to complement our data bases.
We do not sell personal data to, or share personal data with or process personal data on behalf of third parties. In certain circumstances, we will share personal data with third party vendors to enable the provision services that we don’t perform, e.g. shipping of ARCKIT products, mailing of ARCKIT brochures, etc. We may also use third party data hosting companies to store personal data on our behalf, and to do data validation checks. We may share personal data with third party research companies for the purpose of carrying out consumer research projects. Such companies may host survey data on our behalf in their data bases. All data transfers to third parties, (including those listed above) will be subject to a written contract between us and such third party, and such third party will not be authorised to use such personal data for any purpose other than as instructed by us. Personal information may be shared among business units and/or entities of the MBM group.
We will disclose personal data when legally obligated to do, or for law enforcement purposes.
If a child contacts us (e.g. to enter a competition or to ask a question about ARCKIT) we will apply the following procedure and policy:
- We will seek permission from the child’s parent/guardian via the parent/guardian’s ARCKIT account to allow us to collect that child’s email address;
- We will not ask a child for any personal data beyond e-mail addresses without obtaining the prior consent of the child’s parent/guardian;
- We will use the child’s e-mail address only for the purpose for which it was collected, and we will copy the child’s parent/guardian on all correspondence between ARCKIT and the child.
- We will notify the parent/guardian about all of the child’s contact with us, and about the types and uses of personal data collected, if and as required by law.
- A parent/guardian of a child from whom we have collected personal data, is entitled to review such personal data and have it deleted, and to refuse to permit further collection or use of such personal data. Please click here to do so.
- Subject to the consent of their parent/guardian as above, children will be allowed to participate in ARCKIT competitions. When a child wins such a competition, their parent/guardian will be notified by email. Any personal data obtained from children and their parents/guardians during ARCKIT competitions will be deleted when the competition ends and prizes have been delivered.
In order to create your ARCKIT ID, we will need to process personal data such as email address, birthday, country of residence, and gender. You will need to create a username and a password.
The email address will be used for sending account notifications and other system-related information to you. Your ARCKIT ID can be used across different ARCKIT online applications. An ARCKIT ID may be created by children and adults, but a child’s ARCKIT ID must be linked to their parent/guardian’s ARCKIT ID in order to enable more substantial parental control over the child’s online activities. We will only collect personal data from the parent/guardian of the child rather than the child.
n order to link a child’s ARCKIT ID with their parent/guardian’s ARCKIT ID, we must verify the relationship between the child and the parent/guardian to whose ARCKIT ID the child’s ARCKIT ID is to be linked.
As such, we will need to process the following personal data in respect of the parent/guardian, first and last name, home address, date of birth and ID number (e.g. driver’s license or social security number, personal identification number or equivalent).
Such personal data will be transferred to an external service provider, who will perform the validation for us subject to a written contract between us and the service provider.
We will not store personal data collected for the validation in our archives. The result we receive back will be a “match” (in which case the child and the parent/guardian’s ARCKIT ID’s will be linked) or a “no match” (in which case the ARCKIT ID’s will not be linked, until and unless an appropriate relationship between the child and the applicant has been established otherwise).
The external service provider will process and store the personal data submitted by us strictly for documentation purposes.
When you use our ARCKIT buy online or offline services, we will process transaction-related personal data, (e.g. name, home and shipping addresses, phone number, email address, credit card or other payment information, and (if you have an ARCKIT ID) your date of birth and gender). Such personal data will be used to process and deliver your order, to notify you of order status, and to update your profile periodically. We will also use personal data to analyse customer behaviour and to customize our ARCKIT buying online communication with you, if applicable. In this respect, we may transfer tracking information about your use of our sites to external optimization service providers. If you opt-in (or upon request), we will send you ARCKIT promotional and marketing emails. These may be targeted to you based on your purchase history or use of the site.
You may allow us to share your name, address and ordering activity with carefully selected third parties in whose products we believe you might be interested.
Children can join the ARCKIT COMMUNITY. We will only collect personal data relevant to a child’s membership from the parent/guardian of the child rather than the child. Where the only personal data needed is the email address of the child (e.g. for participation in a contest), we may collect the email address directly from the child, but we will notify the child’s parent/guardian. As a member of the ARCKIT COMMUNITY, the child may receive periodical magazines, email newsletters, and be able to participate in ARCKIT competitions, etc.
When completing an ARCKIT COMMUNITY membership application, you consent to us using your child’s information for such mailings and emails. The data will be used only for ARCKIT mailings and will not be sold, rented, or otherwise disclosed to any company outside the MBM BUILDING SYSTEMS LTD Company except for companies acting as our agents to help us provide services requested by the child.
We will process the child’s personal data only as required in accordance with their membership of the ARCKIT COMMUNITY and in strict accordance with this policy and all applicable law.
If you have any questions or comments related to ARCKIT, and our products and services, or if you wish to order replacement parts for your ARCKIT sets, request catalogues, etc. please do not hesitate to Contact us by clicking here.
When you contact us, we will process personal data such as age group, your email address, your gender, first and last name, mailing address, phone number, as necessary.
We are committed to privacy and support current industry initiatives to preserve individual privacy rights on the Internet. Protecting your privacy on-line is an evolving area and this website will constantly evolve to meet these demands.
Cookies are small pieces of information, stored in simple text files, placed on your computer by a website. Cookies can be read by the website on your subsequent visits. The information stored in a cookie may relate to your browsing habits on the web page, or a unique identification number so that the website can ‘remember’ you on your return visit.
Statistical and analytical information from cookies provides us with general and not individually specific information about the number of people who visit this website; the number of people who return to this site; the pages that they visit; where they were before they came to this site and the page in the site at which they exited. This information helps us monitor traffic on our website so that we can manage the site’s capacity and efficiency. It also helps us to understand which parts of this site are most popular, and generally to assess user behaviour and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the site.
We collect information on our users through registration and the use of the website, through cookies, where you choose to disclose data in postings, and when you enter sales promotion and competitions.
If you do not want your browser to accept cookies, you can turn off the cookie acceptance option in your browser settings. For further information about how to turn off cookie acceptance please refer to the “Help” function in your browser
You may always contact us to review and update personal data we may have stored about you. You may contact our ARCKIT Consumer Service. Please note that prior to accessing and making changes to your account, we must verify your identity properly. It may take up to 10 business days before changes take effect.
Once your ARCKIT ID application has been received and verified by us, you will be granted Log In details, including a password to access your ARCKIT account. Your ARCKIT ID is personal to you and may not be shared with others.
It is essential that you maintain the confidentiality of your arckit id as you will be held responsible for all use of your account in the event of a breach of these terms. you must notify us immediately if the confidentiality of your arckit id details are compromised or if your account has been accessed unlawfully. we cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
Credit card information will be directed to an approved and certified service provider(s), and will not be stored by us for longer than it takes to process such data.
EFFECTIVE DATE: 03rd May 2018
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this website. If you do not agree to them, please don’t use this website. By accessing, browsing, using, framing and/or linking to this website (“Site”), you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and agree to be bound by these terms and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
This Site is owned and run by MBM Building Systems Ltd., a company incorporated under the laws of Ireland (“MBM”). Material displayed on this website may be downloaded by you for your personal (non-commercial), use only, provided you keep intact all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices. The design and layout of this website are specifically excluded from the Material. Please note that any reproduction, republishing, copying, transmission, uploading, posting or distribution of any content from this website for public or commercial purposes, is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from MBM.
- Save as expressly provided otherwise, all content you see or read on this website is protected by copyright and may only be used according to these terms and conditions. MBM does not warrant or represent that your use of materials displayed on this website will not infringe rights of third parties. Images displayed on this website are either the property of, or used with permission by, MBM. Save as expressly provided otherwise herein, the use of such images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is expressly prohibited. Please note that any unauthorized use of such images may violate copyright, trademark, privacy and publicity laws, and communications regulations and statutes.
- MBM makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the information on this website and assumes no liability or responsibility whatsoever for any errors or omissions contained therein. MBM uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this website.
- Your use of and browsing in this Site is at your risk.
- The information on this site is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. mbm shall not be liable for any damages suffered by or injury caused to you, including any direct, indirect, special, consequential, and/or incidental damages, resulting from your access to, or inability to access, this site, or from your reliance on any information provided in the site, even if mbm and/or its affiliates have been advised of the possibility of such damages
- All correspondence or material sent from you to the Site by email or other modes of transmission, including data, questions, comments or suggestions, photos, videos, software or otherwise, will be considered non-confidential and not private in character. Everything that you transmit or post there may be used by MBM or its subsidiaries for any purpose. Furthermore, MBM reserves the right to use any ideas, concepts, expertise or techniques contained in any communication sent from you to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and the commercialization of products by using such information
- The trademarks and logos on the Site are the exclusive property of MBM, or used with the permission of their owners. Any reproduction, use, and/or modification of these images without prior written authorization from MBM constitutes trademark infringement and will be pursued in the appropriate courts. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of MBM or such third party that may own the trademarks displayed on the Site.
- Services, technology, and/or processes referenced and described in this Site are the subject of intellectual property rights reserved by MBM including, without limitation, those certain patent and trademark rights expressly identified below. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring to you personally, or to your organization in any manner, whether by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license, title, interest or ownership of or to any intellectual property right of MBM
- MBM shall have the right to revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating this posting. By linking, accessing, browsing, and/or using this Site, you agree to be bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this Site to determine the then-current Terms to which you are bound.