Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this website. If you do not agree to them, please don’t use this website. By accessing, browsing, using, framing and/or linking to this website (“Site”), you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and agree to be bound by these terms and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
This Site is owned and run by MBM Building Systems Ltd., a company incorporated under the laws of Ireland (“MBM”). Material displayed on this website may be downloaded by you for your personal (non-commercial), use only, provided you keep intact all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices. The design and layout of this website are specifically excluded from the Material. Please note that any reproduction, republishing, copying, transmission, uploading, posting or distribution of any content from this website for public or commercial purposes, is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from MBM.
Terms and Conditions
1. Save as expressly provided otherwise, all content you see or read on this website is protected by copyright and may only be used according to these terms and conditions. MBM does not warrant or represent that your use of materials displayed on this website will not infringe rights of third parties. Images displayed on this website are either the property of, or used with permission by, MBM. Save as expressly provided otherwise herein, the use of such images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is expressly prohibited. Please note that any unauthorized use of such images may violate copyright, trademark, privacy and publicity laws, and communications regulations and statutes.
2. MBM makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the information on this website and assumes no liability or responsibility whatsoever for any errors or omissions contained therein. MBM uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this website.
3. Your use of and browsing in this Site is at your risk.
THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. MBM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES SUFFERED BY OR INJURY CAUSED TO YOU, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, AND/OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO, OR INABILITY TO ACCESS, THIS SITE, OR FROM YOUR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THE SITE, EVEN IF MBM AND/OR ITS AFFILIATES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES
4. All correspondence or material sent from you to the Site by email or other modes of transmission, including data, questions, comments or suggestions, photos, videos, software or otherwise, will be considered non-confidential and not private in character. Everything that you transmit or post there may be used by MBM or its subsidiaries for any purpose. Furthermore, MBM reserves the right to use any ideas, concepts, expertise or techniques contained in any communication sent from you to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and the commercialization of products by using such information
5. The trademarks and logos on the Site are the exclusive property of MBM, or used with the permission of their owners. Any reproduction, use, and/or modification of these images without prior written authorization from MBM constitutes trademark infringement and will be pursued in the appropriate courts. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of MBM or such third party that may own the trademarks displayed on the Site.
Services, technology, and/or processes referenced and described in this Site are the subject of intellectual property rights reserved by MBM including, without limitation, those certain patent and trademark rights expressly identified below. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring to you personally, or to your organization in any manner, whether by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license, title, interest or ownership of or to any intellectual property right of MBM
7. MBM shall have the right to revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating this posting. By linking, accessing, browsing, and/or using this Site, you agree to be bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this Site to determine the then-current Terms to which you are bound.
Imagine it Build It!