Cityscape Kids Model City Architect Building Kit from Arckit
Dive right into the world of Architecture and design your own modern mini town or city! The Cityscape scale model miniature kit has a variety of soft pastel-coloured components and a mix of iconic architectural shapes from around the world.
The creation of your very own dream city is in your hands. Cityscape kids model kit is ideal for aspiring architects and future urban designers. Arckit empowers minds through Architecture.
All Arckit model building kits are gender neutral, support STEM and STEAM learning and are Proudly made in Ireland!
The Cityscape scale model building kit for kids come with:
- 160 pieces
- 23 unique components for even more creative city builds
- A high-quality reusable box to store the pieces
- A starter guide instruction sheet
- More step-by step builds available online
- Free access to Arckit’s online texture library for more external finishes
- Package Dimensions: (34cm x 22cm x 6cm)
- Recommended for Ages 5+
EVEN MORE REASONS TO BUY ARCKIT!
- Arckit is a reusable, open-ended design tool with unlimited possibilities to spontaneously explore your ideas through model building.
- Think of Arckit like an instrument, the more you become familiar with it, the more proficient you become.
- Arckit lets you build ‘to-scale’, professional level architectural models with speed and precision.
- The sample build on the box is just to get you started. If you can imagine it, you can build it!
- All Arckit products and pieces can integrate with one another.
- Arckit is an invaluable tool for learning and teaching STEAM skills.
- Arckit is a perfect tool for individual use or for group collaboration at home, in school, in maker spaces and for team building.
- Arckit encourages ‘hands-on’ creativity and less time on your mobile device.
- Arckit empowers minds through Architecture...Unleash your inner Architect with Arckit!
DELIVERY AND SHIPPING INFORMATION
RETURNS, REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
At Arckit we care about our customers and we want to ensure that you are completely satisfied with every online purchase you make. From the date goods are received, we offer a 14 day return period from the date that you receive your item(s).
RETURNS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. We offer a 14 day return period from the date that you receive your item(s).
2. Returns must have original packaging, be in perfect condition and in a sellable condition (unused and unmarked) and be accompanied by your order number and RMA number issued by the Customer Service Team.
3. If an item is deemed to have been used, damaged or not in re-sellable condition, Arckit retains the right to refuse refund or exchange. Personalised or items made to your specification are not returnable.
4. If sending via a courier, please ensure that your packaging is sealed and secure. Arckit cannot accept responsibility for item(s) lost in transit to our Head Office [Dublin] and will not issue a refund or exchange without receiving the item back. We recommend that you obtain proof of delivery and use a ‘signed for’ service.
5. You must contact Arckit at email@example.com and obtain a Returns number. Parcels received without an RMA number will be refused.
Our Online Order Management Team will let you know once your return has been processed via the email address you have provided. We aim to process returns within 5 working days of receipt [for a full refund or exchange] using the same means of payment used for the initial transaction
HOW TO RETURN YOUR ITEM
1. Contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Please tell us:
-Online order number
-Date of purchase
-Reason for return
-Whether you would like an Exchange or a Refund
3. We will reply with a Returns (RMA) number via email
4. Write your Returns number on the parcel and send it to:
Unit 2, Hillview House
Sandyford Industrial Estate, D18,
RMA number: (Insert your number)
|If you have any questions or experience any difficulties with returning goods, please contact us at email@example.com and we will do our best to help.|